26 May 2010

oh happy day.

Today is the day I tell you how much I love you all.

This week has been probably one of the most stressful and unexpected weeks of my life. Because of this my head is spinning with thoughts and prayers. Because much of what is happening with our work at this point it sensitive information I figured it better not to make it a public matter. I am learning, though, that still the only way to resolve problems (big or small) is through exercising faith in Jesus Christ. His is the only name whereby we can be saved.

I gladly declare my testimony of the truthfulness of this restored gospel!

Today I bought a melon and some prosciutto for the 2nd time on my mission. The first time, though, the doctor put me on a white diet to resolve my allergy a year ago so I never got to taste the good part of Italy. Oh happy day.

Last night ended with a dance party. Oh happy day.

Tonight we are going to Swiss Land. Oh happy day.

I got the best pink package in the mail, hand-delivered to my front door! Over-done and a tear or two were shed knowing this would be the last. Thank you for going above and beyond and sending everyone something to enjoy! The gumballs are going to be a hit! Thank you!

The summer is approaching quickly. A few hot hot days have hit. Tourists everywhere!

Really it is a happy day!

Love,
Sorella Frédérique Stone Carroll


Preparation Day eve dance party


Preparation Day eve dance party


Preparation Day eve dance party


The wonderful Dalmazio family


Rique teased about wild hair

No comments: