07 April 2010

no time to say.

All computers are occupied and my co wants two hours on internet so I have almost no time to write you. All I have to say is how happy I am to tell you all is well and that I love you.

This past week has been so wonderful. Vacation and easter were wonderful and we are back full swing. The opportunity to listen to the words of modern prophets has changed me life again this weekend. I walked with prayers and prayers and left with a thousand answers and helps. Evidence that Heavenly Father really does know me and really does listen. I filled pages with spiritual guidance and am even more excited to see what I learn from written word (hint hint dad...). Since being in Italy and having hardly any communication with the world we are always a few months behind in receiving the written word. Also having not seen the last session of conference I imagine I have more to catch up on.

Miracle of the week. I saw Monica walking down the street from her mothers house in the pouring rain. We were talking to a lady at the nearby bus stop but when the lady got on her bus I started waving both hands in the air like I just didn't care. Monica was so happy to see the sister missionaries. Since we were on our way to an appointment just before conference I invited her to come. She said she would but when she did not show up on saturday evening we lost hope. Much to our surprise she walked in the english broadcast half way through the Saturday evening session that we viewed on Sunday afternoon. She remained and talked with us and watched the next session. She knows what she is missing and you could see it in her eyes and hear it in her words. I learned an important lesson this past weekend. The gospel is the ONLY way. Well I guess I was just reminded as I am everyday.

I wish I could tell you all personally that I love you, but I hope this e-mail will suffice for the week. Next week I will beable to tell you more.

I read this scripture yesterday..."And now behold I say unto you that the right way is to believe in Christ, and deny him not; and Christ is the Holy One of Israel; wherefore ye must bow down before him, and worship him with all your might, mind, and strength, and your whole soul; and if ye do this ye shall in nowise be cast out." (2 Nephi 25.29)

Nephi says it so simply. The right way is Christ. We are on the right path. I invite us all to STAY on the right path giving all we can to Christ, since He gave us His life.

I love sharing the gospel and am grateful to be one of our Father in Heaven's fifty one thousand seven hundred and thirty six missionaries in the world.

hello...goodbye.
Sorella Frédérique Stone Carroll

No comments: