09 December 2009

e-mail trials.

5:27 AM ET
I have now written two emails (1 hour and 18 minutes later) and this very poor website has cancelled them both. But rather than get angry I am just going to wish you a very happy week and will hopefully get to write you the following week.
I love you so much.
Until next week.

Sorella Frederique Stone Carroll.

11:19 AM ET
I decided to try this one last time.
10 minutes.

This past week was incredible. Miracles happened all over the place and I am just now recognizing them.

Monday evening, pooring rain, nine o'clock at night. Joqiun comes running around the corner in order to meet us on time and receive his Book of Mormon before he leaves for Peru. Joquin only finally started listening to us a few weeks back and came to church with us once. When I asked him on Sunday if we could come visit to bring him a new copy of the Book of Mormon he anxiously accepted. Then for him to say I will come find you was another thing. He told us that he is learning more about life and most importantly he learned how to pray. He even expressed how he felt when we came to visit. Now he is asking if we will still be around in February when he returns. I am praying he meets the missionaries in Peru.

The next miracle is Monica but that will have to wait for next week.


I love you family and friends.

I love walking past a man and him asking me if my name is Jesus Christ.

I love my life.

I love the word love.

Most of all I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I love being his representative. I love what he has done for you and for me. I am grateful for his love.

I absolutely love this season and the real reason we celebrate.

I love you.


LOVE,
Sorella Frederique Stone Carroll.

No comments: