03 June 2009

gratitude.

It is the end of the transfer today and tomorrow I will be bringing a new companion to Torino. I will be here in Torino for quite a bit more time since my new companion Sorella Glass is leaving either this transfer or the next. I am looking forward to spending some time in this city and really getting to know the ins and outs. I am getting to know ward members better and am having a great time with all the missionaries, investigators, and members. In fact, this transfer we will be doing a lot of finding work to get new investigators. Most of ours have slowed down on us, so we are trying to improve the work and bring salvation for people! Yeah! We need lots of prayers, even though I know you pray all the time for me. Thank you.

Mom and dad, I could not do this with out you. My heart is full of thanks for your guidance and listening to the spirit. Thank you for your testimonies! I am indebted to you!

I hope this week is WONDERFUL! Happy Birthday Father. Pittsburgh should be fun and I am glad you get to spend some quality time together!

Love love love,
Your daughter.

No comments: