11 December 2008

love.

Please excuse the large number of photographs to follow. These are of the final days spent in Europe this past summer. This time I was with parents and a sister. I am mostly posting so many photographs so my parents may finally see some of our Europe adventure.
I apologize in advance for possible future posts of a million and one photos.

Photobucket
Spain Temple

Photobucket
Platha Mayor apartments.

Photobucket
Night shot of Platha Mayor.

Photobucket
Spanish fire dancers.

Photobucket
Tio Pepe!

Photobucket
On our way to Barthelona.

Photobucket
Pitt stop!

Photobucket
Birds in cages.

Photobucket
Architecture of the Pablo Picasso Museum.

Photobucket
Pablo Picasso Museum

The next series of pictures is me occupying time while mom and sister shop:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Sagrada Familia.

Photobucket
Mother and Father at Gaudi Park.

Photobucket``
Florence Duomo

Photobucket
Florence Carousel.

Photobucket
Florence sunset..

Photobucket
Florentine Locks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Venice, Italy.

Photobucket
A Gondola Man.

Photobucket
The gondola.

Photobucket
Transportation by boat.

Photobucket
In the Tunnel.

Photobucket
Beautiful Bicycle.

Photobucket
Oh father!

Photobucket
Daddy/Daughter bonding at the colosseum.

Photobucket
An annoyed violinist when I took a picture and opted not to pay.

Photobucket
Fountain at the Spanish Steps in Rome.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Benson said...

Dear Rique,
I desperately want a copy of the picture of the locks. Want to e-mail me a high-res copy?

Love,

Jeffrey

ber said...

i keep forgetting how much i love your blog. i'm putting it in the circuit. also, i hope some day i'm wealthy enough to pay you to photograph my life. always. OR at least my marriage or my 500 animals that i keep locked in my studio apt whatever path i travel you will document it with your camera. I'M serious. i will pay top dollar.
love amber