05 November 2008

yes we can.

Photobucket

I think it best as an American citizen to welcome our newest president. The future holds a lot for all of us, so let us do the best we can. Let us support or nations elected. Thank you for voting!

"Let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility...'we are not enemies, but friends, what passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection'...I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too...Our stories are singular but our destinies are shared...This is our moment, this is our time...out of many we are one...those who tell us that we can't we we'll respond with that timeless creed that sums up a spirit of a people...Yes we can" (Barack Obama, 2008)

He is absolutely right, yes we can. So let's do it, lets be the America we need to be. We are commanded to obey the laws of our land so be in 100 percent no matter how you feel. A little faith goes a long way.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Benson said...

No offense Rique, but as much as I love you, I may love him slightly more.
That was a beautiful speech he gave. And I agree, it's time to get behind him. Don't rule him out before he has a chance.

I Am An Automaton said...

That was a very cool post.