27 September 2008

call me sorella.














Alright, here it is...I have been called to serve a mission for my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). I will be leaving on the Seventh of January to labor in the Italy Milan mission. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve those who live in northern Italy and my Father in Heaven. Having spent almost 11 weeks in Italy this past summer I have absolutely fallen in love with the country, the people, and the language. This is my dream come true. I am going to Italy to serve those I love for 18 months!

These are photographs from my three day experience in Milan this past summer, obviously the underground.

4 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Congrats Rique! I know a lot of good sorellas who have had amazing experiences in this country!

Kylie said...

AHH! LOVE!

Jeanni said...

How awesome is this?! And how amazing you are. Congratulations Rique! You'll bring such energy and wonderful gifts to this service. Milano - wow! (I love Italy too. Think I could really live there long term . . .)
Ciao, Jeanni

Whitney said...

best.thing.ever