17 May 2008

internet is at a loss.

Because the past couple of hotels the arties and I are living in have no internet I have trouble updating you on my adventures. As soon as I can get wireless on the mac I will be uploading picture after picture. Believe me when I say how wonderful this country of Italy is.
Here is a quick run-down of what I have visited...
The group left Rome on wednesday morning and headed for the beautiful coastal city of Sorrento. We took a day trip to Pompeii and Capri. Now I am here in Florence after having seen the Duomo, Michelangelos David, and explored my surroundings. I found this little internet cafe on a walk around and only have 30 minutes. So far so good. I am making new friends everyday and look forward to the many places, people, and things I will be seeing.

for now all the love I can send, is sent to you!

1 comment:

kylie said...

rique stone i miss you!